THEME: The central theme for 2017 of the Men’s Ministry of New Grace is “Restoration” by first seeking the kingdom of God; “But seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you.” (Matthew 6:33)
MISSION STATEMENT: The mission of the Men’s Ministry at New Grace is to provide men with the resources to develop Godly character and to equip them to become ambassadors for Christ and fishers of men, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” (Matthew 4:19)
GOALS: To bring men into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- To encourage and equip Godly men to be supportive leaders, to manage their households well, and to love their wives.
(1 Timothy 3:12)
- To unite men in Bible study, prayer, ministry, fellowship, and accountability.
- To become a supportive body that touches the lives of the entire church family.
- To promote mentoring opportunities that lead to significant vital relationships.
- To become a magnet for service and a resource for other church ministries and missions.
- To provide a series of events that will promote fellowship, outreach, and evangelism.